Vision & Mission
Empower the students to succeed in a changing world to become productive engineers and responsible citizens.
- Produce graduates with sound technical knowledge and skills in diverse engineering disciplines.
- Adopt innovative teaching and experiential learning practices by competent faculty.
- Enhance knowledge and skills in cutting edge technologies through alliances with industry and research organizations.
- Create conducive learning environment with state-of-art infrastructure and laboratories.
- Inculcate ethical standards among students, both societal and personal through outreach programs.